Flourish is a polypropylene chair family based on Artcobell's Alphabet and HON's SmartLink.
It's true; classroom furniture needs to be mainly comfortable, versatile, and flexible to ensure teachers and students can bring life to the classroom!
A student might wiggle during class, even if the teacher's not permitting. They may even chew gum, which, along with movement in class, may or may not lead to improved performance on test scores. Although chewing gum may be prohibited during class, one must feel free to move around during class.
Interestingly enough, Flourish high-density stack chairs stack highly (up to 50 high with a cart), and have two flex zones: seat and back. Back allows the user to sit comfortably for longer periods of time, while seat allows him/her to recline the seat.
- It contains more parts than Excel, but fewer parts than Explore.
- Flourish was manufactured from SEETBase.
- Along with four current leg setups, mobile and task chairs will be future, for almost all models.
- It comes with four preset colors, although it has over thirty colors and finishes.
- The manufacturer considers it the successor of Hoist. However, Hoist will still be on-sale and supported.
- Flourish will be added onto, by the beginning of June 2015.